19.4.12

No Sleep. No Sleep. No Sleep


Since I have come to school, I have become so sleep deprived. I forgot how school can really drain you. I am juggling my online photography school, my twelve little credits here at BYU-Idaho and getting this photography business off the ground.  I wake up at 5:30 to be on campus at 6:30 then I stay on campus anywhere from 8pm to 10pm. It has only been my first week and I’m already ready for this semester to end.

When I went to BYU-Idaho my first semester in 2010 all I cared about was dating. All I wanted to do was go on dates…you all know where that got me….yeah. But this time around, it feels so good to have my mind focused on school and school only. This is the perfect time in my life to focus on myself. Have some time to truly just be alone. I feel that the people who cherish relationships the most are those who have spent time being alone. Taking this time now to find myself will only benefit when it is time to find that someone who I can go to the temple with one day.

My Classes. 
Okay, I love every class I have. I had to drop Mission Prep because it is only half the year and it didn’t start till June. I needed to have a class to take now though so as some of you know I thought about taking a military fitness class. My goodness it’s amazing. I have class at 6:30 am and we work out for an hour. My first class, we had to do sit ups for two minutes straight without stopping. Then after that we had to switch to pushups for two minutes straight without stopping. After everyone completed that, we went outside and ran a timed two mile run. I was really surprised how well I did. Am I sore today… heck yes… but I like that feeling. It was fun having a military sergeant. He kept yelling formation!! I couldn’t help but giggle to myself every time. I will say though that working out in a class is so worth it. Don’t worry I will make sure to inform all of you how good my body will look after three month of this class! Haha!

We’ll I’m off to class! Have a great Thursday everyone :)