16.7.12

Nanny Jobs. Nanny Jobs. Nanny Jobs

I have been in contact with a family for the past six months. We’ve been interviewing over the phone and sending weekly emails to each other. I don’t understand why nanny jobs are always so tempting. My first nanny job – they couldn’t afford to keep me but needed me and my nanny job in NYC – they didn’t need me but could very much afford me. What tempts me about this one – they need me and can afford me.

They have two twin boys (you all are well aware of how much I love twins) that will be three and then a six month old baby girl. Some may see that as challenging but I see that as exciting!! I would start at 7am and end at 7pm Monday thru Friday. I will be living in a beach house outside of LA on Newport Beach making $400 a week. All bills paid with a car to use whenever.

Doesn’t that sound temping? Maybe you can now understand why they tempt me so much.

The funny thing is I do it more for the kids then anything else. I know that sounds so untrue. What 20 year old girl wants to live in some random home and care for 3 kids that aren’t hers 5 days a week? ME. It may be that I just can’t wait to be a mom… but honestly, children make me so happy. Having that feeling of knowing they need you makes you feel so important. Caring for them day to day you develop this love for them. That love that you would do anything to protect them. It’s so weird because this is a family that you met online.

The job starts late October… I have a few more months to think about it but guys- I’m tempted! BYU-Idaho this fall will have more students then ever before on campus. Down side to that – I was only able to get online classes for this fall! Yeah – super lame. But that is why this job is even more tempting because now I have that flexibility to start whenever and just go!

I was just saying how I need to something a little more exciting right?
Nothing like getting completely away from life – I’m in.

Idaho’s cold weather or something more like this: 


Tanning with the baby while the boys are in preschool?! Tempting!