9.10.12

 
Every once in a while we need to fill up our spiritual cup. Sometimes we forget how empty our cup is. I had an amazing opportunity to refill my cup by attending General Conference in Salt Lake City this past weekend. I cannot even begin to describe to you how powerful the spirit was during the Sunday session.  I could feel our Heavenly Father presence as I sat there listening to talks prepared by amazing men of our church.
My friend brought a girl from Brazil to the session with us. Tears streamed down her cheeks as the realization set in that she was sitting in fount of our Prophet. This had been a dream of hers to come to the States and watch conference live. The spirit truly testified to her of how amazing our church really is. I am grateful for the worthy young man who baptized her family and gave her this great opportunity.
I am too grateful for her. As I watched her during the session my testimony was truly strengthen. I take for granted all that I am blessed with. I forget about how important the little things are and its people like her that help me to remember how amazing our church really is. How our religion changes so many lives. It brings hope and comfort in so many people’s and we truly are blessed souls on this earth.