1.5.12

Blessed.


Gosh, I am so dang blessed its to much to handle. So I didn’t always know that I wanted to go into photography. My family for years told me too but as the stubborn girl that I am, I never thought about it. Then about 2 years ago I gave in to their advice and I am so happy that I decided to do so. But I have moments like all people do about if this is really going to go anywhere or end up just crashing and burning. I had lots of appointments before I left for school and so now it’s trying to get my name out here. I really think the Lord has a plan for me and with photography. I posted that I was having a baby day here in Rexburg for free photography… five people contacted me within 10 minutes after posting the add. Cool huh?! Then I got a calling in our ward as the ward Photographer/ Historian. Way Cool!! Plus I got a job working for the Sports Marketing Dept here on campus to be the Photographer. Yeah, I think this is really something that I can become really good at it. It’s so exciting!!! The Lord never forgets about me and always blesses me with more than I deserve. He is amazing.